Re: Rocker shaft wear

To: <eddie@ratdat.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Rocker shaft wear
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:22:39 -0400
Disassemble it! You'll be surprised at how worn it is I bet. Remember the
rockers are not the same so lay them out in the order you took them off.

Just take out the cotter pins and it should come apart unless it's very worn
and then you have to disassemble it from both ends to get some of the
rockers off.

Mike