Re: Dash Repair or Replace

To: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Subject: Re: Dash Repair or Replace
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:40:37 -0700
Larry,

Did your painter say why he wants the windshield in place before he paints the
car?  I would prefer, and plan, to paint my car with the windshield safely
stored overhead, where my new windshield is sitting with all of the rubber and
chrome on it.  I don't expect any problems when it comes time to put it back
into the windshield frame.  Just slip it in at the bottom and then use soft
putty knives to guide the rubber around the metal frame.  I would want the
finish color to be under the rubber trim, not on it.

Tom
69 2000
Portland