I'm back!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm back!
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller07@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 08:53:59 -0500
I'm back on the list finally after spending the last few months searching
for a job post college.

I had my 66 stroker out last weekend between storms and I'm still smiling.
I plan on bringing it over to Reading (my new home) tonight.

I'm still having problems with the timing but I think Mark Dent is going to
help me out on that front.  The only time I notice a problem is after I shut
the car off it deisels a few seconds.  I am assuming this is due to the
timing.  Does that mean I am to far advanced or retarded?

I have another project in the garage now too.  A 67.5 1600 in need of a full
restoration....This could be a several year project.

Well I'm glad to be back on the list and looking forward to another summer
filled with roadster days!

Ian
now in Reading PA
66 1600 stroker