SB 708

To: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SB 708
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 22:05:20 -0700
Did anyone mention that this has become a non-issue: they modified the bill to
exempt any vehicle driven less than 12,000 miles a year.  Gets most of us off
the hook; those of us who don't drive our datsuns that much as well as those
who can swap in a spare speedo.  And for those who it does not: changes the
original rolling 30 year window to 45 years rather than eliminating it.  So
we'll all eventually be off the hook for it.

Mark Miller
69 RHD Fairlady 2000 (w. solexes of course)
and to add to an earlier thread: 46 years old