Re: Was: A couple of funny stories; Now: Hot Fuse

To: <SRL311KA@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Was: A couple of funny stories; Now: Hot Fuse
From: "res1a278" <jm.rider@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:20:28 -0700
Bill, I tried cleaning the contacts on my old roadster but this didn't solve
the problem.  I must admit that I did not use vinegar however.  Maybe that is
the secret.  I did everything that I could think of but to no avail.

In the old days, when roadsters could be found in a junk yard, I made a point
to look for the problem in these cars - I'd say that 90% of those that were in
the yards showed the same signs of overheating of the headlight fuss.  It's
interesting too, I have already received several notes from individuals with
the same problem today.  I passed your remedy along to them.

I haven't gotten to the digest since I submitted my stories to see if there
has been further discussion but I think it would be a good topic for the
list.

Jon Rider
69 2000
Bothell, WA