Father's Day greetings (mostly OT)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Father's Day greetings (mostly OT)
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 21:51:46 -0400
Hello all,

I wanted to wish every Father on the list a Happy Father's Day!  I hope that
yours was a great one!

For me, Father's day has a somewhat bittersweet tone - my father passed away
on Father's day 14 years ago.  Made for a dark day for many years.  That all
changed for me almost 3 years ago when our first child was born.  Our second
(added to the family this year) makes Father's day even more special.  For
those that don't have kids, you all had a father.  If he is still living,
call and say hi - even better, go visit.  It will do you both good.   (don't
flame me if you have a bad relationship with your father - I am not wanting
to fuel any fires of that sort)

Mandatory Roadster Content - I had to work on the daily driver's AC today
(been LONG overdue), and while the system was being evacuated, I had the
chance to work on Roadster stuff!  I rebuilt 2 wheel cylinders and 2
adjustors.  That brings up the problem that I am having.  I have this stuff
plus comp brake shoes waiting to go on, but I can't get the &^*^%% brake
drums off.  They have fused to the axles.  Tips anyone?

Thanks!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060