Re: Father's Day greetings (mostly OT)

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Father's Day greetings (mostly OT)
From: Marc Tyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:42:46 -0500
I assume the shoes are backed off and the wheels turn?  Had a bad case
of this with the 320 truck.  Ended up having to enlist some help and
after much dousing with PB blaster, My helper/mentor whacked  on the
hub (firm tapping with brass hammer and drift at the parting line
between hub and drum) while I pried at the drum with a giant
screwdriver working my way around the drum.  Each side took about 35
minutes.