Re: Tom Phalen racing at MidOhio

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tom Phalen racing at MidOhio
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:42:26 -0400
I just uploaded a small video taken at Mid-Ohio showing the three
Roadsters/drivers Paul mentioned going through the Carousel turn.
http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun1600/images/mid-ohio1.wmv
Might be a bit choppy on a 56K dial-up however.
Mark Sedlack
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun1600/