Re: links to mirror pics?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: links to mirror pics?
From: TCR2B@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:37:50 EDT
Daniel,

Sorry, but I don't have any pics.  However, I'm planning on mounting Talbot
style mirrors to my 1600 (red).  After much looking at images on line, I'm
thinking on the fenders would look best (& probably be most functional).  As
for
the radio antenna, I can't stand where it is mounted.  I plan to relocate mine
to somewhere on the rear fender (hadn't worked out where just yet).  I figure
if I'm going to have to do some body work anyway, might as well have the
aerial where I want it.  It seems like most of the pictures I've seen of some
really nice-looking restored roadsters (you know who you are), the antenna is
most
always locked in the down position.

If I can dig up anything (images) I'll send them to you.  That's my $0.02
worth.

Mike Davenport
'67 1600
RROC