Datsun Roadster 1600/2000 Grill Badges

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Roadster 1600/2000 Grill Badges
From: "jtorres67" <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:17:58 -0700
Hey All,

I just wanted everyone to know about some really neat grill badges I have for
sale. I only made 100 of each model 1600/2000. I have sold them at both the
Solvang Roadster meet as well as the Mt. Shasta get together. Most people
really like them and the quality is great!! I am selling them for $35. This
includes shipping. You can check them out on ebay and buy 'em there or let me
know via a reply. Just to let you all know I am not looking to get rich here,
I designed these to go on my '66 and am using all the proceeds for completion
of my '66. I only made a hundred of each, so once they are gone, they are
gone.

 1600
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=45655917
77&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT