Re: solex questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: solex questions
From: racery@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 20:35:40 +0000
How on earth can you spend 8 hours 'tuning?'

Now, you could spend days on the dyno and at the track getting data on HOW to
adjust them, but the actual changes themselves are fantastically simple.
That's why they were- and still are- so popular.

And the Porsche version is a triple downdraft- 3 barrels in one package.  I'd
love to adapt 'em to a little v6 hotrod engine.  The 'cool' factor alone would
be fantastic...

Toby