I found out what exaclty causes zero compression!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I found out what exaclty causes zero compression!
From: "Mr. McDougall" <flxible42@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:23:00 -0700 (PDT)
I pushed the 2000 under the old shade tree today and
pulled off the brrrrand new ZTherapy carbs (note the
tears on the email) and pulled the rest of the stuff
of f and pulled the head.  The number 1 intake port
doesn't seal so I packed it in a box and off the the
machine shop it goes.  What valves should I put in?
probably need new seals as well.  springs? or not?  I
am thinking I should put all new valves as each piston
has 2 dents in it.  Also What does the stock cam say
on it?  Mine says "255" on it and I assume that its
stock but with this car, anything is possible.  Should
I go with bigger valves or something?  Anybody got a
good deal on a head gasket and intake exhasts gasket
combo?
This might be a long road, but I am hoping to get er
on the road soon.  As allways, you guys )and gals) are
great and any help is greatlya apreciated.
Mick