Re: fuel leaks was Roadster sighting in LA

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: fuel leaks was Roadster sighting in LA
From: sportstergreg@everestkc.net
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:12:33 -0500
Mike,

     Thanks for the response.  I haven't driven it at all with the incorrect
hose on it.  I will replace them very soon.

     I've gotten some great suggestions on where to get new hoses.

     I've been trying to respond to all the great advice.  Unfortunately,
something is stopping my responses from getting through.

Greg