Re: A question on Windshield removal

To: "jm.rider@verizon.net \(Jon and Maggie Rider\)"
Subject: Re: A question on Windshield removal
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 10:00:26 -0800 (PST)
Having recently tried it, I'd say be safe and
sacrifice the rubber, it is probably best to use a
fresh gasket if you are going to all the trouble of
installing a windshield anyway (IMHO).  I'm sure it
can be done, but I cracked the windshield I was
removing, and kicked myself afterward for being frugal
and impatient.

Mike Harper
'68 2000
'66 1600