Re: L series engines

To: John Roper <john@roper-photo.com>,
Subject: Re: L series engines
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:46:48 -0600
We can always go to Marty's and see what he has lying around. ;>)

That's sort of an inside joke for those of us in Texas. I'm not much better,
I guess. I've got two L-16s, two L-18s and at least one L-20, plus the
SR20de that came along with the roadster. I think Marty and I are trying to
see who can go the longest WITHOUT having a drivable Datsun.

Ron