RE: L series engines

To: "'Datsun Roadster Forum'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: L series engines
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:08:54 -0800
Seems sort of a dubious honor to me. I'm going nuts wishing I had a dry
space and time to fix my brakes and other stuff so I can be driving regular.
The Miata is dry and warm and reliable, but it gots no soul.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 Datsun 1600 (SPL311-00799)