RE: Front Suspension

To: RacerY@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Front Suspension
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 09:12:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,
  Daryl thanks for asking the question!

  I got my 15 " panasports, ball joints, and tie rods all installed.  I need to
get these adjusted at the tire shop.  What shop in Vacaville does anyone
suggest?  Do I tell them:

  Camber: 1 degree negative
Caster: 2.5 degrees positive.
toe should be on the order of 1/8" toe-in.

  Is this the settings they need to adjust my camber, caster, and toe where it
should be for street driving?

  THANKS so much,

  Paul Souza
  69 2000
  Vacaville, CA

RacerY@comcast.net wrote:
  Gordon's right-
his numbers are better than the factory,
and toe should be
on the order of 1/8" toe-in.

You'll be happier.

Toby