Engine swap-Z20E

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine swap-Z20E
From: Francisco Arriaga <fj_arriaga@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:14:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
I know this is a subject frequently asked about, but,
has anyone done a Z20E engine swap? I found a good
engine from a 1980 200SX with a 5 speed transmission
that I can have for free. I was mainly interested on
the tranny, but it might be better to do the whole
package; the Z20E is fuel injected and 5 speeds would
be nicer than 4. My original idea was to stroke my R16
to 2000cc. The price is right too!!

I tried to find some resources on the Z20E online, but
there isn't much. Doesn't seem to be a popular choice.
Thanks in advanced!
Frank

1968 SPL311
Auburn, AL