RE: Engine swap-Z20E

To: "John Roper" <john@roper-photo.com>,
Subject: RE: Engine swap-Z20E
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:05:27 -0700
If it's like the L20, then the external oil pump on the front cover
intereferes with the front crossmember and requires notching.

If you decide to do this, DO NOT do like one of our former club members (who
until recently was employed by a well-known performance-car magazine) and
box in that opening. Seems he did this and made the box just a little too
big. The first time he tried to turn right, the right-side steering arm hit
the box and he went straight!

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org