Exhaust smell

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhaust smell
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:31:57 -0800 (PST)
Hi Everyone,
  When I take trips in my Roadster I come back smelling like exhaust.

  I am changing the mikuni jets because the engine seems to be running bit rich.

  I was told I should probably re-direct the exhaust tip to the driver side of
the car instead of using a straight tip.  It is my undertstanding our Roadsters
have this problem of the exhaust getting drawn back to the interior.

  Advice is welcome please on how anyone corrected this problem.

  Thanks,

  Paul Souza
  69 2000 - Rebello's engine :o)
  Vacaville, CA

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question
on Yahoo! Answers.