Re: Exhaust smell

To: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust smell
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 17:14:46 -0800 (PST)
Yes ... I am going with smaller jets.  Then I am going to check for ANY leaks
and see if I can re-direct the exhaust in the back.  I may have some leaks.  I
will check.

  Thanks .. Paul

"gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net> wrote:
    I have experienced the same, always attributing it to over rich jetting and
open "air" driving.  Let us know if your efforts make a difference.  I have a
cut back Monza exhaust tip that protrudes just past the bumper.
  Greg Burrows

-- Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,
  When I take trips in my Roadster I come back smelling like exhaust.

  I am changing the mikuni jets because the engine seems to be running bit rich.

  I was told I should probably re-direct the exhaust tip to the driver side of
the car instead of using a straight tip.  It is my undertstanding our Roadsters
have this problem of the exhaust getting drawn back to the interior.

  Advice is welcome please on how anyone corrected this problem.

  Thanks,

  Paul Souza
  69 2000 - Rebello's engine :o)
  Vacaville, CA