[Roadsters] Top dead center for #1 piston

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Top dead center for #1 piston
From: Patrick Cheah <pccy@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 23:39:20 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone,

I have bought a recurve kit for my '69 SRL311. My distributor was set 0 degree
before conversion. After conversion, I can't get it to run at 16 degree. I have
few questions that maybe someone can help me.

1) how is the tick marks on the crank pulley marked? Where is 0 degree and what
is the increament?

2) What is the easy way to adjust the crank pulley so that #1 piston is on top
dead center? Tried to adjust the crank pulley but the fan is in the way of the
wrench.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick
'69 SRL311