Re: [Roadsters] Top dead center for #1 piston

To: Patrick Cheah <pccy@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Top dead center for #1 piston
From: Dewey Hahlbohm <hahlbohmd@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 13:53:29 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
You might try putting it in gear, e-brake off, and push the car forward or back
until the TDC mark on the crank pulley is lined up with the timing mark on the
front cover.  TDC mark is the deeper/larger of the marks.  Still have to be
sure you are at TDC by checking that cam lobes are pointing upward.