Re: [Roadsters] Top dead center for #1 piston

To: Patrick Cheah <pccy@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Top dead center for #1 piston
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:58:47 -0800
<You might try putting it in gear, e-brake off, and push the car forward or
back until the TDC mark on the crank pulley is lined up with the timing mark on
the front cover.>

Again, I am far from a mechanic, but this is what we did and it worked great.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning