Re: [Roadsters] (OT) 1974 B210 on eBay - too funny not to pass along

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] (OT) 1974 B210 on eBay - too funny not to pass along
From: "Joe Russo" <jrusso07@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:29:54 -0500
Look at the questions on the subject ebay item - they are pretty funny too.

Relative to "cute car"
My 70 Ivory colored roadster also wins the "cute car" accolades from the
females...one particularly "hot" female I work with calls it a "cream puff".
I really need to take her for a ride...that always brings on the fun.

My sisters refer to my Mexican orange 510 as "the clown car"

Some people just don't get it...LOL

"The universal female reaction to my Sora Blue 1970 2000 Roadster has always
been - and I quote - "What a cute car!". Oh well..."