fot

Hub Modifications

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Hub Modifications
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 13:06:01 -0500 (EST)
In the words of a rather more well known Triumph racer... "What we have here
is, failure to communicate".

I told you this wasn't gonna be easy without the gestures, but lemme try this
another way. The bolts that hold the wheels on are not gonna change, this mod
has nothing to do with them. You will end up with 4 new holes in the outer
face of the hub, between the existing four lug bolts. These four new holes
will have bolts that end up flush with the outer face of the hub. These bolts
will extend back from the outer face, through some air, then through the
inner edge of the hub flange and then through the rotor, with their head on
the inside of the rotor.

Its really quite easy to explain when my fingers aren't so busy on the
keyboard...
       Nick in Nor Cal