fot

Commercial Members of FOT

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Commercial Members of FOT
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 15:35:56 -0500
A matter of concern: ADDITION OF COMMERCIAL FOT

Ted & Doris Schumacher have been a very good friends over the past five
years. We have met them at Watkins Glen, Sebring, (Son Mark & I were
their guard dogs one night at Sebring) Moroso, Mid-Ohio, Grattan, etc.
Ken Gillanders is legendary and I have spoken briefly (believe it or
not) to him on three different occasions and on the phone. Ted is on the
net and Ken has an address listed, although I dont think he uses it very
often.

They would be an asset on the list..but I have been concerned that their
presence might inhibit or contaminate our interaction on the internet.

Perhaps this is unfounded...probably is.

I need some opinions, votes, feedback, privately or group. From
EVERYONE, please. This is "our" list. Yes, I know there are some who
have some commercial activities, but they are sideline operations and
these folks havnt given up their day jobs yet.

I think we have enhanced our ownerships of the Triumph Marque with the
existence of the "fot" list. It gets a little bumpy from time to time,
but the "net" effect has been very good.

Regards,

Joe TR4 #197

BTW, you new members that have been recently added or reinstated, dont
be shy. Jump right in there and let us know who you are and what you are
doing. I think that's what it is about, right?

One more thing...When he gets his computer at home, Doc Ceilley (GT6
#17) may join us so Chris K will have somebody to play with.