fot

Re: Commercial Members of FOT

To: AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Commercial Members of FOT
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 13:46:40 -0700
I think Ted and Ken would make a valuable contribution - with one
caveat. My impression of Ted's responses on the British-cars
list is that it is often "we can fix that, send us money",
rather than passing on knowledge. Admittedly, I don't read
the b-c digest very carefully, so perhaps my impression
is wrong.

I don't have a problem with commercial members of lists or newsgroups;
I'm happy to see the occasional ad. But mostly, we're here
to exchange information and sources... they have to play that game, too.