fot

Re: Commercial Members of FOT

To: Catpusher@aol.com
Subject: Re: Commercial Members of FOT
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 06:52:22 +0000
Catpusher@aol.com wrote:

>     My point is that we need to share
> info for the good of the FOT.  Many of the non TR racers share info
> about their specific brands.  I also very much appreciate the most
> valuable info that comes my way!!   Thank You,    HP

I echo Hardy's comments. One of the things I enjoy most about vintage
racing is the openness and sharing of my fellow racers. For example, I
had some low cost head work done that gave startling results and shared
it with Joe Alexander - he has had the same work done - this kind of
sharing NEVER went on between competitors when I raced SCCA because we
were all too intent on winning. Of course, there may be a FEW things I
don't tell Joe....