fot

Re: VTR National Convention

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: Re: VTR National Convention
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 11:42:59
At 10:11 AM 10/28/97 -0600, Alexander Joseph H wrote:
>*      Does anyone have a handle on Paul Richardson attending the next
>convention in Winona?

Others can probably answer this better than I can, but I can tell
you that he was in Fort Worth this year, soon after Ken died.  With
his magazine interests and all, I'd guess that he might well try
to make it again.

>*      Head count....How many FOT members might be planning to attend
>the VTR convention?

Val and I are planning on attending.

>Perhaps we can plan an informal get together in a
>transparent sort of way without detracting from primary event.

Other groups (like the SOL list members) have arranged such things
in the past; it should be quite possible.

>I think there will be at least 10 FOT. Enuf for a nice little cocktail
>party or meeting for breakfast in the morning.

Sounds great.

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu