fot

Re: VTR National Convention

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: VTR National Convention
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 16:37:18 +0500 (EST)
On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, Alexander Joseph H wrote:

> *     Does anyone have a handle on Paul Richardson attending the next
> convention in Winona?

At this time, no clue. However, I hope to contact him in the near future,
and I'll try to remember to ask him at that time.

> *     Head count....How many FOT members might be planning to attend
> the VTR convention? Perhaps we can plan an informal get together in a
> transparent sort of way without detracting from primary event.

Count me in (Lord willing, creek don't rise, etc.)!

The informal SOL/Triumph Division meeting at Fort Worth this past summer
came off rather well without intrusion upon anything else happening.
Finding a time slot is not always easy, but it should be doable.

--Andy

* co-owner: Hardly Boys RaceSpit 4          *