fot

VTR Convention

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: VTR Convention
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 12:21:37 -0600
Hi Bill,

The VTR convention is at Winona, Mn next July. This would be an
opportunity for you to run the Brian Redman International Challenge at
Road America and then attend the VTR National Convention on the way
home.

How is is that for promoting events in tandem? Some of will be doing
this, but not from so far away.

A bit of a stretch for you, but you will have lots of support from us,
if you are able to make it.

There is still some interest in the axle project, but I'll let others
jump in on that. I just did another magnaglo and will be watching my
axles closely. I am also going to explore any marginal benefit that
might be derived from ion nitriding. Others are still contemplating the
purchase of a cloned axle with an improved material specification.

Have you heard from Bob Kamholtz? I may be talking to him shortly.

Regards,

Joe