fot

VTR Convention

To: "'Russ Moore'" <rem9@cornell.edu>
Subject: VTR Convention
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 10:24:20 -0600
Hi Russ,

The VTR Convention would not be complete without you.

Bring the Sptifire...or stop by TRF and bring one of Charles' TRS.
Perhaps he would provide some expense money. Alway promoting.

No not Montana...Minnesota.    Winona, Minnesota.....right on the
Mississippi River.  Jack & I live within 130 miles of the VTR site and
plan to have some kind of pre-VTR/FOT get together. If you would run
BRIC/Road America the weekend before, perhaps you & Cheryl could do some
vacationing and/or hide out with us.

I'll put you down, although I know it has been a bit of a crunch for you
lately.  TR partytime

Say high to Patrick for me.

Ceilley just got an e-mail address, BTW

Best Regards...Joe