fot

Re: Rotoflex rear suspension

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rotoflex rear suspension
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 09:09:51
At 07:37 AM 4/13/98 -0500, you wrote:
>When you replaced the broken bolt the first time, did you replace all of
>the other bolts?

No, I didn't.   Hmmm, that might be it - they might have been
compromised.

>If so, did you replace them with the same grade as what
>was in there or did you upgrade?

I just used a bolt from the replacement axle, so it should have
been the same as what was in there.  They are a slightly unusual
bolt, in that they have a very long unthreaded end at the end
away from the bolt head.

>This isn't much to help you, but maybe it will help get you started. Good
>luck,

Its a start, and you might well be on the right track.

thanks,

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu