fot

RE: Let me have it!

To: <cak@dimebank.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>, <mjb@cs.utah.edu>,
Subject: RE: Let me have it!
From: "R.M. Bownes III" <bownes@emi.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 16:08:27 -0400
I think it has happened several times over the past 10 years, but even more
lately. Thunderhill, ButtonWillow, and I think one in the midwest someplace
all come to mind. Several regions own subs or spawned subs that own tracks.
Roebling comes immediately to mind here.

But none of this helps out poor old mjb...How many people are there in the
Utah Region Mark?

iii