fot

Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge

To: BillB@bnj.com, mgvrmark@hotmail.com, BillDentin@aol.com, rem9@cornell.edu,
Subject: Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 17:24:44 EST
In a message dated 98-10-28 16:35:51 EST, BillB@bnj.com writes:

<<  there isn't a
 competition-licensed driver who wouldn't be accepted to race by any
 vintage organization I know of (after the payment of a modest fee).  >>

You might be surprised, but we (SVRA) still require a non-vintage candidate to
go through our driver orientation and rookie program. However, if this same
driver gets his ticket at another vintage organization, we would reciprocate
and let him race with us unless he is known to be a problem or is on the VMC
list. The best sceening is not fool proof. We have a pretty good record
though.

Jack Woehrle