fot

RE: What the heck am I Doing???

To: "'Bob Lang'" <LANG@isis.mit.edu>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What the heck am I Doing???
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:32:52 -0600
Actually, Bob, that sounds pretty normal.  Not _sane_, mind you, but
normal for people of our ilk.  It seems that since the time I graduated
from school and got a real life (ie, could afford a garage) I've had a
GT6 in multiple pieces in my garage, sometimes including a frame leaning
against the wall next to a body shell, within viewing distance of the
engine ...

Scott Barr
sbarr@mccarty-law.com
1.38 GT6s