fot

RE: What the heck am I Doing???

To: "'Barr, Scott'" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>,
Subject: RE: What the heck am I Doing???
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:05:30 -0600
You should see my current garage and basement right now. TR3A frame along
the garage and 'dead' TR3 body (only) on trailer in front of house (snow
bank) Race car is in the garage, dog hauling Taurus wagon and S10 Blazer are
in the snowy driveway. Work In Process TR3A parts, some of which are painted
a high gloss Centauri black, are on shelves in the furnace room. Work In
Process 'killer' TR4 race engine on stand. Some of the softer parts are in
the spare bedroom. (I have slept with some of Jim Hill's TR-6 parts, so I
see nothing wrong with this)

The winter retired 300ZX, is on the brickwork front patio, with snow
swirling around it.

That loud sucking sound you will be hearing...is me moving into a new two
story  garage behind the house as soon as the carpenter leaves (tomorrow?).
Property henceforth known as the 'Coventry Complex'.

Cheers everyone.

Signed:

What The Heck Am I Doing II?