fot

Re: What the heck am I Doing???

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What the heck am I Doing???
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 20:58:39 EST

<<
 << Hi,

  I'm just looking for a sanity check. I presume the response will be -
  "Yep, you're insane", but I need some feedback.

  What the heck am I doing?

  I've got about a zillion hours into my "project", and it still looks like
  a pile of parts. Nothing is going back together yet. I have at least 6
  major subassemblies in various locations around the house and garage -
  let's see the body shell is hanging in the garage - needs lots-o-welding,
  the motors - yes three of them, are in various states of disassembly in
  the basement and garage, the trannys are all over the place. The frame is
  sitting in the garage with the major suspension parts all installed -
  with the exception of the two rear hubs that are in a box _somewhere_ in
  the basement.

 Geez-
 You actually have two or more items bolted together and have formed sub
assemblies...and you even know where the rest of the parts are...

 I'm jealous
     Nick in Nor Cal >>