fot

Re: Racing without charging system

To: <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: Racing without charging system
From: "Greg Solow" <Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 12:09:54 -0700
I thought that true "Vintage " race cars that  were raced in the 60's had to
have working charging systems!   In fact, having just checked the 1972 SCCA
General Competition Rules, it says "The standard generator or alternator may
be replaced by either a generator or alternator of different make and
capacity providing the location  and driveing method remains unchanged."  "
Modifications may not be made unless specifically authorized..."

                                            Regards, Greg Solow