fot

THE BIG BLOW

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: THE BIG BLOW
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:39:38 +0100
Hi Guys

I've just seen the 1.00pm BBC news report on hurricane Floyd. - My God that
looks frightening. The satellite pictures put Floyd right over the Bahamas
and heading for the East coast of Florida. Wind speeds of 160 MPH have been
reported. An official from the Florida State has issued a warning for all
East coast Floridians to make serious preparations for safety right now -
I'm sure everyone in Florida is aware of the situation far better than I,
but just thought I'd wish everyone in Florida God's speed in finding safe
refuge from what looks like more than you're average hurricane.

Best wishes

Paul and Julia