fot

Re: THE BIG BLOW

To: "Jack W Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: Re: THE BIG BLOW
From: "Roger Beasley" <beeline@iline.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 09:56:59 -0400
Jack,

While you're at it, you could tape yarns onto the bodywork at strategic
points and observe the airflow with an eye toward improving the
aerodynamics.

Actually, this hurricane appears to be a perfectly awful way to ruin a race
weekend.  We had just gotten my wife's Formula Vee back together after
extensive rework and she was really looking forward to her return to the
track.

It's probably a major inconvenience to a few other folks too.

Roger Beasley

> From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
> Subject: Re: THE BIG BLOW
> Date: Tuesday, September 14, 1999 9:41 AM
>
> I think I'll go down to Florida and sit in my car with the top down -- it will
> be my only chance to experience a 160 mph wind.....

[Yes, I know this message is a week late.  I'm not real good at the timely
cleanup and forwarding of messages that come in HTML, with attachments, etc.

mjb.]