fot

Re: "Were Raced"?and Vintage Racing

To: Greg Solow <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Subject: Re: "Were Raced"?and Vintage Racing
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:21:05 -0500
Greg --

Thanks for the breath of fresh air. My car is almost 1967 legal and I'm proud of
it. However, I do run a modern alternator, modern starter, and non-visible
electronic ignition, in an attempt to eliminate The Prince's most mischevious
gremlins.

I've told myself that someday I'll pop not only for Carillos but for a steel
crank as well, having narrowly averted disaster by catching yet another cracked
stock one this year.

How do you feel about these particular issues?

--
uncle jack
TR4 - 10 mpg