fot

Re: "Were Raced"?and Vintage Racing

To: Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu
Subject: Re: "Were Raced"?and Vintage Racing
From: JFrymark@AOL.COM
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 21:07:48 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/99 11:37:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu writes:

> Speedvision recently ran a tape of the Monterey Historics from the early
>  seventies. Anyone interested in seeing graphic evidence of how "Vintage"
has
>  evolved from "exhibition" to "racing" should see it . . .

Or you can watch a tape of this year's Historics wherein Stirling Moss
driving a beautiful Aston-Martin DBR-1 puts two wheels+ off on the inside of
Turn 2, tags a Lister-Jag, then T-bones an Ol' Yaller. What's up with that?
If anyone was there, I'd love to know what he had to say afterward. They
didn't interview him on Speedvision.