fot

RE: A reply for MR O'Driscoll

To: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>, Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: RE: A reply for MR O'Driscoll
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 19:08:00 -0500
Okay! Right, now you've buggered it.

Stop irritating the folks on the other side of the pond. They don't
understand the new wave of pseudo political correctness choking the US.
Actually most of us don't and don't want to. Also, remember what happened
when we spilled a little tea in the harbor. They REALLY got pissed. Lighten
up. As has been always an option, if you don't want to be offended by some
ones' posting just delete or don't read it.

The intent of the FOT list was to get away from some of the hostile
exchanges so much a part of other mail groups. Personally I find the
historic information quite fascinating. In any case, lighten up and get
with the program. There is a better forum for this. If anyone calls you an
ass, it's not PC, they of course should at least call you Dr. Ass out of
respect to be truly politically correct.

Dr. Russell E Moore