fot

Re: A reply for MR O'Driscoll

To: emanteno@attglobal.net, jonmac@ndirect.co.uk,
Subject: Re: A reply for MR O'Driscoll
From: BillDentin@AOL.COM
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:17:34 EST
In a message dated 11/22/1999 8:06:13 AM Central Standard Time,
emanteno@attglobal.net writes:

<< I for one would be very disappointed if you and Paul were to "refine" your
 submissions. Whether what you have to say is considered "politically
 correct" in the US or not, you are giving us a private tour of historically
 significant people and events that took place in your country. I would hope
 that the objections of one individual would not prevent you from continuing
 what many more of us consider a privelage to read in this private forum.

HEY!

ANYBODY PAY TO SEE LENOX LEWIS CAPTURE THE 'TOTALLY UNCONTESTED' HEAVYWEIGHT
CROWN FROM EVANDER HOLYFIELD?  FIRST BRITISH CHAMPION SINCE THE TURN OF THE
CENTURY.  I DID NOT SEE IT LIVE, BUT CAUGHT THE REPLAY ON HBO OVER THE WEEK
END.  IF YOU SAW IT, PERHAPS YOU NOTICED LEWIS' TRUNKS, WHICH WERE
EMBROIDERED, 'FCUK FEAR'.  I GOT HIS POINT, AND I APPRECIATE HIS ATTEMPT AT,
OR EFFORT TO BE TASTEFUL.

I SAY, "FCUK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS"

FAIR IS FAIR.  RIGHT IS RIGHT.  BUT 'FCUK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.'

PAUL, JONMAC, YOU ARE BOTH FAIR AND CORRECT, AND CERTAINLY NOT OFFENSIVE.

BILL DENTINGER