fot

Re: Survey of H.T.Leads in use by listers

To: <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Survey of H.T.Leads in use by listers
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 23:33:19 -0500
I have used solid wires in both my street TRs and my race cars but have had
a couple minor problems with them.  When I tried to use an electronic
tachometer there was too much noise from the wires, causing lots of tach
bounce.  Recently I had my car on a Dynojet dyno, and the noise from the
wires would not let the computer work.  It was not until I rigged up an old
set of resistor wires from my tow vehicle, that the dyno would work, and I
could make my runs.