fot

Re: Velocity Stacks and Rampipes? was SU carb fuel flow

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Velocity Stacks and Rampipes? was SU carb fuel flow
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 18:09:47 -0700
To add to Leon's question, I would like to know if I would be better off
finding some differently shaped alloy pipes or buy some of the original
Stainless ones that come with DCOE carbs?  Since the setup I have
doesn't have any, now would be an ideal time to consider the options!

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer