fot

Re: Velocity Stacks and Rampipes? was SU carb fuel flow

To: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Velocity Stacks and Rampipes? was SU carb fuel flow
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:24:43 -0800
I can recommend this company below... based on getting stacks for my TR 4A's
SU's...   based on appearance and quality business practices... I can't really
say anything about performance... as I haven't truly put them to the test...
but I'm betting they're the best on the market.  check them out... they have
very nice rolled edges as Kas recommends...

http://www.twminduction.com/

I enjoyed dealing with the proprietor... they were quick in delivering... and
they really do look beautiful.

I have no connection with them... but I put them on my links page within days of
receiving their product.  What my gasket is to the valve cover, their stacks are
to the carbs!  : )

--Justin