fot

How many are we?

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: How many are we?
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:51:35 -0000
Friends
Assistance, guesstimates, inklings, notions - and others of that ilk.
I have been asked to carry out a survey of likely Triumph Club membership
worldwide. At
best, this could be something of a finger in the air job but it needs to be
quantified.
Any input you can provide will be gratefully appreciated. As a guide, Triumph
clubs in the
UK collectively have about 36,000 members, but an indeterminate number are not
UK
residents - but this doesn't matter. Equally, there are indications that a
further 30%-40%
are Triumph owners but not members of any club. This suggests that current
Triumph
ownership in the UK could be anything up to 50,000 people. Many may not be
enthusiasts but
just driving them as elderly daily transport.
I need to have everyone's best estimate of total Triumph enthusiasts - club
members,
non-club members and daily drivers for

Australia
Canada
Europe
New Zealand
South Africa
USA

Counting on you counting on your fingers

Jonmac